Friday, December 3, 2010

Local Author Must Be Crazy; Offers Wacky BOGO Offer!!

Seasons Greetings!

I'm writing to announce that, through Dec. 10, I'll be offering a 2-for-1 special my book, "LIFE and Other Bad Habits." This lively little book is a great stocking stuffer and fits neatly into any carry-on luggage!!


To read more about "LIFE," click here.

Any order placed by Dec. 10 will be shipped by Dec. 17, in time for Christmas! If you're running a little late, that's cool! Just drop me a line saying the check is in the mail and I'll get your order processed!

The book retails for $19.95.
Please add $3 per book for shipping - $6 total for the two books - for a total charge of $25.95 per order.

Send your check or money order in the amount of $25.95 per order to:
Lee B. Weaver
1569 Mesquite Street
Wichita Falls, Texas 76302

Thanks! And have a wonderful Christmas!!

Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment